Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #9

I investigated all of the search tools that were listed in the instructions. I enjoyed reading the blogs of winners listed in the Edublog's Award Winners and I added two of them to my Google Reader. I liked the topic divisions on the Technorati site because it was easier to select a topic to investigate rather than individual blogs. I did like the library link of the day listed on Bloglines and have added that also. I was surprised at first to see the listings for my town as I logged into the topix search--those were interesting to read; however, many of the listings had nothing to do with my town. I also enjoyed finding out about the Atomic Learning site--I clicked on some of the free instruction videos and discovered a faster way of doing something.

No comments: