Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thing #20--Part 1

What a blast!! I don't know how I can use this YouTube in class, but on this Fourth of July weekend, I can't think of anything better to put in my blog. I love the Cactus Cuties singing at one of the Texas Tech basketball games. I realized after I did it that I had placed it in the wrong place, but I saw the Billy Joel TeacherTube on another blog and realized that this was the one that the history teacher had asked me about last year--so I located it on TeacherTube and used it instead of moving the other one!! Success!! I love this! I love both of those videos and I think kids would love using some like these in classes. I'm not sure that I know how to give copyright credit for the videos if the creator is not listed at the end of the video--will need to find that out before I use them for school.

1 comment:

VWB said...

on the side bar or in the post...whatever works for you!
plus you got to experience using both methods of uploading!

you might be able to shrink the side bar video (I think) so it fits better? I think there is a box for that if memory serves me correctly!