Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #10





This was fun. I played around with several of the images on each of the image builders that were listed--I deleted most of them, but had loads of fun thinking about how they could be used. I saved a Wanted Poster (Good Readers Wanted) that I am thinking about using with some of my classes. I created a picture from the comic strip generator and think that the kids will enjoy doing that. I tried making another trading card but still I need to work on that--there is something I am not doing correctly. I also investigated the Kid-Friendly Image Generator and found some borders that I think will be great with classes to make individual certificates. I looked at the Mosaic builder and think that program would be good for geography or history projects with students.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel the sameway. Aliens but making our way.