Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thing #7

I enjoyed this level because I have used the Google advanced search before. I used an ancestor who fought at the Alamo for my search term. I had not used James Clinton Neill as a search term before, but it is always fun to find more information about a member of your family.
http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~txnavarr/biographies/n/neill_james_clinton.htm

I have also set up a Google Calendar, but I haven't finished that one for the week. I'm not sure that the Calendar will replace the one on the refrigerator door yet, but it was fun to set one up. Plus, my husband does not like computers so he would never be able to find me if my calendar was on the computer.

I am also setting up an account with Google Notebook to see if this would be a better way to take notes for research papers, and I set up a Google Alert with two terms that I want to track.

No comments: