Yahoo! Avatars

Friday, June 6, 2008

Thing #5


I finally located a picture that I wanted to use that would save to my blog. I still do not know why I can save some pictures from Flickr and not others, but maybe that will come later. I love bluebonnets, but I live in an area where they will not come back after our winters. I keep thinking that maybe Texas A&M will work on creating a bluebonnet that will survive in the cold northern part of the state. I also gave credit to Zyada (http://www.flickr.com/photos/zyada/) for the picture when asked at one point, but I can't figure out where that is now. A caption must not be the place to put that type of information; I did notice that some students' blogs that used pictures from the same group that I used show a link to all the pictures belonging to that person so I must have missed a step. (As you can see I just found a way to put a link in the blog that gives credit, but it is still not like many of the other students' credit. HELP!!) As Scarlet said, "tomorrow is another day." This is the first time I have used Flickr and I can certainly see how it could be used for activities with students.

No comments: